Release Date: 11/13/2018
- Fixed a problem where APM data could be lost in the event of a Retrace outage
- Made some Platform architecture changes to improve performance and stability
- Tuned some slow running SQL queries to improve performance in Retrace
- Fixed the behavior of searching for logs with queries ending in a slash (/)
- Fixed a bug in notifications where the displayed "Time Taken" alert time did not match when the alert was opened.
- Fixed a rare scenario where pages in Retrace would fail to load and display a blank page
- Fixed a sorting bug where log queries were not being alphabeticalized in the Logs Dashboard screen.
Was this article helpful?