Prefix is a native profiling application. It takes the same powerful but lightweight profiling that we offer on your production servers with Retrace and makes it available while you are writing and testing your code on your development workstation.
What can I do with Prefix?
Prefix runs in the background and listens for requests while you are running your applications. It captures all of the web requests and provides detailed traces or snapshots of what the requests did.
- Troubleshoot slow web requests
- Find slow SQL queries
- Find hidden exceptions
- Look for bad coding patterns like N+1 database queries
- Tail logs & errors in a dedicated streaming feed
- View traces directly from your logs & errors
Prefix by Netreo has earned Veracode Verified Standard recognition for proven security practices in application development. You can read the full news release here. Veracode Verified Standard status confirms that Prefix code development processes meet AppSec best practices and further boosts the security posture of Prefix by Netreo.
Veracode Verified Standard represents that the following application security practices are embedded into the software development process:
- Assessment of first-party code using static analysis
- Documentation that the application does not allow Very High flaws in its first-party code
- Developer access to remediation guidance
Verified Standard is the first of three tiers representing the Verified program. You can learn more about the Veracode Verified program by clicking here.