Release Date: 11/08/2018
New Java Profiler Version 1.26
- Enforced trimming the maximum length of traces to resolve possible recursion issues in the profiler.
- Fixes an issue related to parsing and processing SQL in the Java profiler.
New Linux Agent:
- Fixed an issue related to parsing and processing SQL in the Linux Agent
- Fixed an issue in the installer that would throw an incorrect error related to the PHP profiler.
- Fixed a bug where the Java component would appear in APM data for PHP apps.
- Fixed an issue where a StackOverflow exception could occur due to the length of a trace.
Was this article helpful?